Outpatient Rehab Facility Located in Pasadena, TX
About Bay Area Recoveries Outpatient Rehab
Our Pasadena Outpatient rehab facility accepts insurance and self-pay patients who need help with drug and alcohol addiction. Our substance abuse counselors offer a variety of therapy and educational sessions to help you succeed in your recovery.
Bay Area Recovery Center is owned and operated by recovering addicts. We’ve been there. We know that you have an uphill battle on your hands, so we make sure you get all the support, respect, and care you need and deserve. We specialize in treating substance abuse for all types of drugs and alcohol. We also offer counseling, and recovery services, and have licensed staff to help you take your life back.When it comes to outpatient rehab you have many choices. We hope you choose Bay Area Recovery Center, because we care about your future and want to help you get sober and stay sober.
Whether you’re fighting an addiction of heroin, alcohol addiction or you accidentally got hooked on the prescription medication your doctor prescribed, we’ll help you detox safely with medication if desired and be there through your entire recovery and beyond.
Outpatient Rehab Services in Pasadena, TX
- Drug Detox
- Alcohol Detox
- Supportive Outpatient Program (SOP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Group Counseling & Therapy (Including Life Skills, Effects of Addiction on Family, Relapse Prevention Tools, Delusional and Denial Behavior, Chemical Dependency Education, Anger Management, Communication, and Honesty).
- Family Counseling: Individual & Group
- Drug Testing
- DOT SAP Evaluation & Compliance
- Alumni Meetings & Ongoing Aftercare Therapy
- Individual Counseling
Do You Need Help With Substance Abuse & Addiction?
We have helped thousands recover from drug and alcohol addiction and the most common substances abused are listed below. If you are using one of these substances and have questions about detox and rehab, please call today and discuss with a qualified professional.
- Prescription Pill
Substance Abuse Counselors on Staff and Ready To Help You.
Each of the counselors at Bay Area Recovery Center have been through treatment for addiction prior to addiction professionals. We believe that their first-hand experience in seeking treatment for addiction uniquely qualifies them to provide effective treatment services to our clients. In addition to their personal experiences, each of our counselors has complete academic counseling programs, obtained multiple certifications, and many have been board certified.
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ADC)
- Specializes in drug abuse counseling for clients suffering from drug or alcohol addiction.
Types of Drug & Alcohol Screenings Available at BARC
- Urine Dip Test with Six Panels. Results are observable with a few minutes of administering the test. The results indicate a presence/absence for THC (Marijuana), OxyContin, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamines (Meth), and Opiates.
- Off-site Urinalysis. An off-site lab is utilized to analyze urine for the presence and concentration of an array of prescription medications, illegal drugs, and alcohol. Urinalysis results include a toxicity report and will indicate the presence of masking agents, dilution, and other impurities that indicate tampering or contamination.
- On-Site Breathalyzer Screening. Breathalyzer results include the presence and concentration of alcohol. Results are observable immediately.
We provide DISA testing services for multiple government agencies, private companies, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) professionals in a variety of industries that include aerospace, airline, oil and gas, railroad, and trucking.
DISA Database Substance Abuse Testing
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PMHSA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT compliant testing)
We work in association with the local justice system, DWI lawyers, and criminal defect attorneys when treatment is recommended or mandated by the court system. Our substance abuse treatment facility works closely with several county courts including Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Chambers County, Brazoria County, and Angelina County.
We provide addiction treatment and therapy for clients who are required to complete an outpatient treatment program with a certified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) by one of the county courts listed above. Our outpatient facilities serve clients who are local resident as well as individuals completing probation in counties outside of our immediate service area.
Insurance We Regularly Accept
Aetna, ComPsych, Value Options, Beacon Health Options, Private HealthCare Systems, United Behavioral Health, Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS), Cigna, United HealthCare, United HealthCare Community Plan, Private HealthCare, and other insurance companies and policies. Please call to verify that we accept your unique policy and insurance carrier.
Contact Our Pasadena Rehab For More Details
Get in touch with us to learn more about our facilities and what makes Bay Area Recovery Center different from other addiction treatment centers.