30 – 90 Day’s Are Available
Inpatient Rehab for Men & Women – With Separate Facilities
Our staff of specialists have been helping men and women achieve sobriety over 3 decades. We are family run & professionally operated with on site staff including, MD’s, Counselors and experts in the field of addiction. Call today for details on In-Network Benefits & and if you are a self pay we guarantee the best rates in Houston.
Clients at our inpatient facilities are provided with comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment in a relaxing, supportive community environment. We have created a home-like atmosphere — a place where you’ll feel comfortable so you can focus on the task at hand. Residential treatment services are offered for adults, ages 18 and up.
Inpatient programs are especially effective for people whose substance abuse has adversely affected relationships with family and friends, and has impacted work and lifestyle. Residential settings provide clients with 24-hour-a-day support in a comfortable and less restrictive environment than hospitals can offer.
At our inpatient facilities individuals are completely removed from the surroundings in which the addiction thrived, and free of many of the external pressures that contribute to addiction. Clients enjoy a supportive atmosphere in which their sole focus is getting better. The supervision and structure during treatment reduces the chances that they will use any substances while in our program.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment Programs
We offer a variety of different programs with varying lengths at our facilities but our most popular are:
- 30 Day Residential
- 60 Day Residential
- 90 Day Residential
- Partial Day Residential Programs
- Medically Assisted Detoxification
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Learning Coping Mechanisms
Treatment, Activities & Services During Inpatient Treatment
All of our inpatient treatment programs provide comprehensive education and support giving clients the tools they need to recover from addiction. At BARC we ensure no time is wasted so that our patients walk out with the tools they need to live life without abusing drugs or alcohol.
- Chemical dependency education and interactive group counseling sessions
- Individual counseling sessions
- Personal social adjustment training
- Vocational adjustment and employment readiness training; job placement services
- Twelve Step support group orientation
- Supervised Drug & Alcohol Detox
- Relapse prevention
- Cognitive intervention
- Structured activities
General Daily Schedule For Bay Area Recovery Inpatient Programs
- Morning – A typical day begins with a nutritious breakfast followed by morning meditation. Individual and group counseling sessions and peer-driven groups round out the mid-morning activities.
- Afternoon – Midday activities start with a balanced, healthy lunch followed by group counseling session that cover topics including chemical dependency and relapse prevention. After these sessions, clients enjoy personal time and dinner.
- Evening – After dinner clients attend peer support groups and an outside 12-step meeting before wrapping scheduled activities at 9-9:30.