Call For A Free Consultation. We Listen
We never use high pressure sales tactics. Whether you are ready now or months down the road, we are here to answer your questions and help you understand what it takes to achieve sobriety.
Family Owned And Operated Since 1992
Our staff consists of knowledgeable and welcoming doctors, nurses, and counselors. Since many of our counselors have overcome addiction and gone through the journey of sobriety, they are aware of what it takes to help patients achieve sobriety as well.
Location Details: Our rehab center is located by Pearland, TX just northeast of the Highway 288 & Beltway 8 intersection, south of downtown Houston in Pearland. We also have a facility in East Houston near the Clear Lake area.
Program Details: This facility is an outpatient drug rehab for men and women. We offer treatment programs from IOP to counseling. Our programs treat all types of substance abuse disorders from alcoholism, heroin, cocaine, prescription pills, and many other substances.
When treatment is recommended or required by law, our team will work with the court system, probation officers, DWI attorneys, and criminal defense attorneys to ensure our clients receive the services they need to attain and maintain sobriety.
We also provide counseling and addiction services for clients who are required by the court to attend an outpatient substance abuse program with a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) certification.
Self Payment Options: We offer the best self pay rates in town and work with all patients suffering from addiction.
Insurance Options: Insurance Carriers we accept at our Houston treatment centers include: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United HealthCare, United Behavioral Health, United HealthCare Community Plan, Humana, Value Options, Beacon Health Options, Private HealthCare Systems and ComPsych. Fill out this form to start the insurance verification process now.
- United HealthCare
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthCare Community Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- ComPsych, Aetna
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS)
Outpatient Treatment Programs
The specialists at our outpatient rehab start by creating a customized, individualized treatment plan for all patients. Our treatment plans are based on lifestyle, and individual needs. Our schedules include weekday and weeknight sessions, allowing all patients to benefit from our world-class outpatient treatment programs.
All of our programs are designed to help the addict and their family work together for long-term success. Our programs include:
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Supportive Outpatient Programs (SOP)
- SAP Evaluations
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Court Ordered DWI Classes for Alcohol Addiction
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Relapse Prevention Classes
- Mental Health Counseling
- Post Treatment Continuing Care
About Our Inpatient Programs
All inpatient clients receive thorough drug and alcohol treatment in a calm, encouraging setting. In contrast to hospitals, a residential environment provides clients a relaxing and less constrictive setting.
Some of our inpatient programs include:
- 30 Day Residential
- 60 Day Residential
- 90 Day Residential
- Partial Day Residential Programs
- Medically Assisted Detoxification
Types of Addictions We Treat
Read about the most common addictions below.
- Xanax is a medication prescribed to treat anxiety, panic and depression and other mental issues. It is a very addictive substance and has some of the word withdrawal symptoms of all abused substances.
- Heroin Detox – Heroin is an illegal and highly addictive street drug in the opiate family and is made from the poppy plant. This has some of the worst opiate symptoms during detox, due to its highly potent nature.
- Vicodin Detox – Vicodin, Norco and Lortab are all for pain. Normally called painkillers, and abused by many. Withdrawal symptoms are similar to heroin.
- OxyContin Detox – OxyContin is an opiate for moderate to severe pain. Used for treatment over long periods of time.
- Suboxone Detox – Suboxone is a brand name of a substance which has Buprenorphine and Naloxone.Primarily used for heroin and opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- Hydrocodone Detox – Hydrocodone is a prescribed narcotic to treat men and women suffering from moderate to severe pain. Normally prescribed in pill form and also has a multitude of ingredients and products that have different uses.
- Cocaine Detox – Cocaine is a very addictive substance and used mainly as a recreational drug.
- – Valium / Diazepam is a benzodiazepine (benzo) and is prescribed to treat muscle spasms, anxiety issues, panic attacks, seizures and sometimes alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- Alcoholism Detox – Alcohol is widely available due to its legal use, but has become a widely abused substance by all walks of life.
- Prescription Pill Detox – There are many addictive prescription pills being abused in the world today and a few of the most popular are Vicodin, OxyContin, Hydrocodone, Valium, Xanax, Percocet, Somas and sleep aids.
- Methamphetamine Detox – Methamphetamine (Meth) is a Schedule II drug by the Food and Drug Administration and has high potential for mental and physical dependence.
Addiction Counseling With Experience
All of the counselors we employ at our rehab’s have personal experience in alcohol and drug addiction programs in addition to their academic qualifications. We believe that their personal experience enables our counselors to provide more meaningful drug and alcohol abuse treatment for our clients. In addition to their personal experience and academic training, our treatment professionals at our rehabilitation by Pearland have years of practical counseling experience, education certifications, and many are board certified.
Meet The Staff At Our Central Houston Location
- Primary Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work in Progress
- Specializes in substance abuse and addiction counseling for outpatient clients.
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ADC)
- Specializes in drug abuse counseling for clients suffering from drug or alcohol addiction.