We Offer Medically Supervised Detox For These Drugs
Drug Detox, Addiction Treatment & Recovery
There are many different approaches when it comes to treatment for drug addiction; here at Bay Area Recovery Center we treat the whole person, not just the illness.
Treating drug addiction effectively means finding the mental illness responsible for causing the person’s addictive behavior and treating that first. Once the person detoxes and completes a seven day, 2 week, or 30 day treatment program, they might be ready to start outpatient therapy and counseling. Each person is different. And every phase of the recovery process is both challenging and impossible to predict without assessing the individual. That is why inpatient drug rehab programs are recommended for people suffering from an addiction to a prescription drug or other substance.
Treatment Programs & Options Available
- In-Patient Treatment
- Out-Patient Drug Treatment & Partial Day
- Women Only Drug Treatment Facilities
- Men Only Drug Treatment Centers
- Medically Assisted Drug Detox
- Faith Based Rehabilitation
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
We have specialized treatment programs for every type of drug from barbiturates to stimulants, and prescription drugs to illicit substances.
There are many steps in the road to recovery, but the most important steps often involve:
- Individual, Family, & Group Therapy
Hydrocodone is a narcotic that is prescribed to treat individuals who are suffering pain in moderate to severe levels. Normally it is prescribed in pill form although it is also a medication that is prescribed with a multitude of ingredients and products that have different uses.
Understanding Drug Detoxification
- Medical history and physical exam
- Full psychiatric evaluation
- Stabilization planning
- Regimented medication programs
- Vitals monitoring for symptom reduction during the detox process
- Preparation for follow-up treatment and ongoing recovery
Ready to find out more? We are here for you!
We're here to help, and get you or your loved one started on the path of recovery. Find out more about how you can find success in our alcohol and drug rehab centers today.